Sunday 3 August 2014

Tarot card reading and new beginnings

So from where I left off last I spoke about getting my tarot cards read. It must have been fate, he was there for one day only had one spot left and it was the one I took. This is something I have always wanted to do, just never really knew much about it. So here goes...

I just wanted to start off with a general reading as I didn't really have an particular questions to ask. And from that first initial card pulled my whole out look changed.
Death is symbolic of the ending of a major phase or aspect of your life that may bring about the beginning of something far more valuable and important. You must close one door in order to open another. You need to put the past behind you and part ways, ready to embrace new opportunities and possibilities.

Death is an indication that you need to learn to let go of unhealthy attachments in your life to pave the way to a fuller, more fulfilled life of deeper meaning and significance.

When I first saw that I had pulled this card I didn't realise all of the above and assumed I would lose a loved one, instead I learnt a lot more, I learnt I am holding myself back from things I want to achieve and just need to let go.

So now I was ready to ask my questions and get a more in-depth reading. I have had this problem lingering over me for a while, I went through a bad break up about 3 years ago and since have been told how much I have changed and how bitter I have become. I wanted to really know if this was the case. As I started to draw cards from the pile, I noticed a pattern, there are problem cards and there are solution cards. every single card I pulled was a problem and was left unsolved, here is where I learnt something important. The reader turned and looked at me and said "what you are doing is not healthy". It seems I have been read wrong all along, yes I am bitter but it is this bitterness I need to embrace, you see as someone who is creative I can't believe I haven't seen what I have needed to do. To overcome my anguish, bitterness and pain I need to vent artistically and starting today I will...

So this post is all about me facing up to my emotions and in stead stop trying to hide them like they aren't there. My advice to anyone reading and in the same situation, yes time is a great healer but time works differently for everyone so if you can find a way to use your hurt positively then go for it!!

With Love,
Yeliz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment